- Location: The TechShop in Menlo Park : 120 Independence Dr., Menlo Park, CA 95025 (their website has directions.)
- Date: Wednesday, 13 June, 2007
- Time: 6:30PM - 8:30PM
- Hardware Update
- Craig and Gordon over at GumStix are hard at work on the GSMStix. At the recent Maker Faire, we demonstrated a prototype GSMStix making outgoing calls and receiving SMS messages.
- Software Update
- Matt is launching a google code project to store our collective software wisdom. He will be talking about the project, how to participate, and an overview of the hbmobile software architecture.
- Interface Update
- The last couple meetings we've seen the Jowles remote interface. With a little luck, this time we'll see the "on device" interface and the remote interface operating on a prototype GSMStix. If not, Matt's rigged up a couple of desktop Linux hacks to turn a linux laptop with a SparkFun USB / Telit Module peripheral into a very large mobile phone.
- The Homebrew Mobile Phone Club at the Maker Faire
- Several of us participated in the Maker Faire in May. We'll have a brief recap of the event.
- Insert your item here
- If you have something to put on the agenda, send me an email at: msh [at] hbmobile [dot] org. Or heck... this is a wiki, insert it yourself.